A Tumblr-ish post (no offense directed towards the folks at Tumblr)…
Observations While Aging +1
1. Expectations vs. Reality:
2. #shestooyoungforyoubro‘s just a Jersey Shore thing. (Decided it was time to give up GTL after watching 5 seasons.)
3. The majority of my friends fall within the 25-30 range and happen to be either 1) artists on the side (film or DJs), 2) working in the science (engineering or computer) or education industry, or 3) were marketing or math- related majors in college. All of my supervisors have been female, in their 50s, and graciously offered me much advice (especially with relationships).
4. I don’t know why the above tends to happen, so I’m working on diversifying. That said, ”how can you avoid becoming too close-minded as you age?” (See Quora answers)
5. The picture below belongs to Tribune Media. Copyrights are very, very important (like, for Pinterest).
6. Dunning-Kruger Effect: which can probably best be described by this: